- Everyone in the family can have fun putting this wooden 3D cube puzzle back together. Made from 9 L-shaped blocks in different colours, it takes problem-solving, logic and patience to put this classic puzzle back together! As well as challenging young minds, we're sure this will be a popular desk toy at the office, or as a lovely gift for grandparents and relatives, keeping all minds active.
- We love the Plan Toys mini games, which are presented in a handy tin to make them ideal as travel toys for weddings at restaurants, or for handy storage for those short on space. It also makes a lovely gift set for a child.
- Comes with 9 L-shaped colourful blocks.
- Suitable from 3+. Warning: not suitable for children under 3 due to small parts.
- Sensory toy: hand-eye co-ordination, problem-solving, fine motor skills, logic
More about Plan Toys
PlanToys was founded in 1981 and makes its toys from rubberwood, a sustainable by-product of the latex industry's harvesting of trees used for natural rubber production once their productivity declines. Using the trees as a resource in this way for wooden toys made by PlanToys is environmentally responsible. Plan Toys uses preservative-free rubberwood and non-formaldehyde glues, as well as recyclable packaging and water-based inks. Their products are marketed as "green", and are recognized as such by various buying guides endorsing green products for children.