- The spoon is designed to fit the baby's first meals. The shape and size is perfect for the bab'ys small mouth and is ment to be used at the age where the parents still are feeding the child, before the first eat-self-cutlery comes in hand.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalates free
- Food safe approved in accordance with EU Framwork Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 and LFGB and The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Suitable for hot and cold foods and liquids
- No microwave
- Top-rack dishwasher safe. Since our products are made of natural bamboo material, handwash is recommended for best results.
- Please note that although bamboo dinnerware is durable and won't smash like ceramics, it can ship or break if dropped on a hard surface
More about Cink
A sunny autumn day in the south of Sweden on the open plains of Österlen.Three mums on a child-free weekend. A bottle of wine (or maby more then one) and a lot of bubbling minds full of ideas. Two entrepreneur- moms and one frustrated don’t-know-what-to-do-with-my-life-mum and the idea of CINK was born!
With a flurry of products for kids of all ages we still thought there was one big thing missing that none of us had been able to find- Clean, stylish dinnerware for babys that fits in the grown up home.
Is it really that hard to design functional babys dinnerware in simple shapes, soft colors and without childish prints?
We think not!
Kids bamboo dinnerware natureSo with this in mind I started to design on a dinnerware set for our smallest humans. With inspiration from the shapes and colours of the plains of Österlen CINK was created with the idea that we could hopefully grow to develop more products in the future.The idea of the company is that the five colors of CINK should be constant in all our products.
The company name is therefore our Swedish version of "cinq" the french word for 5.
We hope that you will enjoy your meals with our CINK dinnerware set!