- Meet the Dinkum Dolls! Full of love and wonder, children can snuggle them, dress them, and style their hair! Dinkum Dolls are posable, with arms, legs and a head that moves - they can also sit and even stand when wearing their shoes!
- The Dinkum Dolls are made from the softest, snuggliest cotton outer, making them perfect for not only playing with, but cuddling and going to sleep alongside. They feature the sweetest embroidered details, from their eyes and mouth, to the little rainbow over their heart.
- It’s up to your child to choose who their Dinkum doll is, and with their loveable faces, posable bodies and huggable selves, there is no end to the fun and imaginative play ahead.
- Each doll comes with its own removable unisex outfit, socks, diaper, and shoes.
- A portion of each Dinkum Doll sold will be donated to Save The Children to support global education initiatives!
- Dimensions: 35cm Body
More about Olli ella
About Olli Ella
Olli Ella was founded on the idea that just because something is made for a nursery, it needn’t look out of place elsewhere. From our modern nursing chairs to our wool rugs, every piece in the Olli Ella collection is made for a child’s space, but looks fabulous in grown-up spaces too.
At Olli Ella we love to play with colour and design. Our collections give a wink to our travels abroad, from our Nepalese felt wool rugs, our Moroccan-inspired bedding collection.
While we are admittedly a kooky bunch at Olli Ella, we are serious about quality. We manufacture all of our nursery furniture and baby bedding in England and Australia using the finest materials. And when we do import from overseas, we hand-pick suppliers who are fair trade and share our ethos of quality and attention to detail.
Welcome to Olli Ella, we hope you find inspiration on our pages and fall in love with our collection. We are young, but we are growing fast and we truly cherish our customers.
Behind the brand
Olli Ella was born in 2009 In London, England. Sisters Chloe and Olivia Brookman set out to create a collection of nursery furniture and baby bedding that was playful, iconic, and above all, beautifully made.
Since it’s launch, Olli Ella has garnered a devoted following, with an ever-expanding collection of pieces for childrens’ spaces, including nursing chairs, rugs, nursery furniture, baby bedding, and much more. Olli Ella is sold worldwide.
Chloe and Olivia draw inspiration from their children and from their own childhoods. Olli Ella designs are nostalgic at the same time modern, capturing the hearts and admiration of parents, children and design influencers.
Before starting Olli Ella, Chloe and Olivia studied design and art history, and opened a small, quaint art gallery in the heart of London, specialising in 20th century works. Their love of mid-century art translated into this era-inspired furniture design, when they designed and made a nursing chair for Chloe when she was expecting her first baby. This project blossomed and Olli Ella was born, launching the following year with three nursing chairs and a baby bedding collection shortly after.
Chloe lives in Sydney Australia with her family, and Olivia lives in London, England with hers. They skype every day and love every inch of Olli Ella.
We hope you will too.