- This effortless and contemporary wardrobe staple is designed for outdoor adventures and city life. The clean silhouette and attention to detail make this classic yellow raincoat perfect for everyday use. While the 5000mm column pressure waterproof coating and signature sealed seams ensure that your child will truly stay dry in heavy rainfall.
- All our garments are BPA + AZO free and certified with all child safety regulations.
- No animals are used for our products.
- Composition: 50% PES // 50% PU
- Waterproof 5000mm column pressure
- 100% waterproof
- Classic style
- Coated on the outside
- Sealed seams
- Straight cut
- Wind resistant
- What to do when this unisex unlined jacket is dirty or has stains? First try to wipe with a wet cloth and soap. If really necessary, it can be machine washed at 30 degrees, please use a delicate program. It's allergic to softener and bleach. Only dry hanging, do not tumble dry.
More about Gosoaky
A shower or two doesn’t have to ruin an otherwise nice day. Since we were born and raised in the Netherlands it’s basically part of our everyday life. We love our kids to go out on adventures, rain or shine, but we had never found the perfect outerwear for this. Others would probably have settled for less; Definitely not us. We started GOSOAKY and we’re focused on one thing, and one thing only.... making the best waterproof outerwear for kids + adults in the whole wide world: Simple, functional, essential, and fashionable by using high quality fabrics and trims.
Our jackets are made out of coated wind- and waterproof fabrics with a column pressure of 3000mm. They’re multifunctional and can be worn all year round. Taking you from city life to outdoor adventures and back. Each season brings exciting new styles for kids + adults that push the boundaries of what waterproof outerwear can be. Infusing fashion with function and innovative materials.
In Autumn season we use reflective details to keep our kids super safe. And our adult collection features styles with bike wings that keep your legs dry when out on the bike!
We only work with carefully selected and certificated suppliers. Our team always adjusts and improves the design of the products to make them timeless and last as long as possible, both aesthetically and quality-wise, leaving as little waste as possible. We have strong values and goals and want to do the very best we can for the environment and everyone that makes, handles or uses our products.