- Multipurpose balm for lips & dry skin
- Le Baume by CÎME, with its subtle chamomile scent, is a true multitasker. This nourishing, soothing, protective and repairing balm for lips and skin is ideal for the whole family and also great for traveling.
- Thanks to the rich formula of organic apricot kernel oil, chiuri butter, (cruelty free) beeswax and chamomile, the balm puts a subtle layer on your skin and lips, so that they are protected against dehydration. But this without closing your pores. Moreover, this balm makes rough, dried out and cracked lips and skin soft and supple again.
You can use Le Baume by CÎME to:
- restore your dried out, cracked lips
- nourish and protect your lips to keep them soft and supple,
- nourish and repair dry or irritated spots on your face,
- restore and calm rough skin on your hands and elbows,
- protect your skin against extreme cold and wind,
- keep your eyebrows in shape, and
- "highlight" your cheekbones.
- Organic and natural. Not tested on animals. No parabens, no (synthetic) perfume, no phenoxyethanol.
- With every product purchased, we donate part of the proceeds to the Little Doctors school project in the Nepalese Himalayas.
- Contents: 30 ML
- Use before: 12 months after opening
More about Cîme
It all started in the Himalayas…… when Walter and Anke (father and daughter) did a trekking in Ladakh, India. This magnificent region and its myriad of high altitude plants delivering powerful and highly efficient plant extracts and oils, inspired them to create a range of skincare products, marrying the local traditional knowledge with modern science.… and it resulted in a certified organic skin care rangeBack home, Anke developed the idea with her friend Isabel. Due to her sensitive skin, Isabel had become an expert in natural and organic beauty products. Having trouble to find natural skincare products that lived up to her standards, she was quickly convinced to develop a line of high quality and certified organic beauty products.Isabel and Anke – at that time both lawyers – decided to switch careers and requested Walter, who has been in the business of organic plant extracts and oils for more than 30 years, to assist them in developing the products. Together they are the proud founders of CÎME.