- Mandarin & cedar
- With organic soap nuts that naturally wash your skin
- This hand and body wash leaves your skin impeccably clean, while keeping it soft and hydrated. The invigorating perfume is made from an exquisite blend of nine essential oils, including refreshing green mandarin and soothing cedarwood. With:
- Himalayan soap nuts
- Based on an ancient Himalayan tradition, we use organic soap nuts that naturally wash your skin. Soapnuts clean the skin thoroughly, without drying out or irritating it. They are a natural alternative to agressive detergents.
- Green mandarin
- With its uplifting, refreshing and tension relieving aroma, green mandarin revives and energizes your senses.
- Soothing cedarwood captures the heart and soul of our exquisite blend of natural essential oils.
- Organic and natural. Not tested on animals. No parabens, no (synthetic) perfume, no phenoxyethanol.
- With every product purchased, we donate part of the proceeds to the Little Doctors school project in the Nepalese Himalayas.
- Contents: 290 ML
- Use before: 18 months after opening
More about Cîme
It all started in the Himalayas…… when Walter and Anke (father and daughter) did a trekking in Ladakh, India. This magnificent region and its myriad of high altitude plants delivering powerful and highly efficient plant extracts and oils, inspired them to create a range of skincare products, marrying the local traditional knowledge with modern science.… and it resulted in a certified organic skin care rangeBack home, Anke developed the idea with her friend Isabel. Due to her sensitive skin, Isabel had become an expert in natural and organic beauty products. Having trouble to find natural skincare products that lived up to her standards, she was quickly convinced to develop a line of high quality and certified organic beauty products.Isabel and Anke – at that time both lawyers – decided to switch careers and requested Walter, who has been in the business of organic plant extracts and oils for more than 30 years, to assist them in developing the products. Together they are the proud founders of CÎME.