- Bouncy, shiny & healthy-looking hair
- With organic soap nuts that naturally wash your hair
- Every day is a good hair day with this volume shampoo! This volume shampoo cleans the hair thoroughly, without stripping necessary nutrients, for bouncy, shiny, healthy-looking hair. A combination of green tea antioxidants and peas peptides strengthens the hair roots and creates more volume. Beetroot extract conditions hair, makes it more elastic, and protects it against heat.
- For the best results, use in combination with CÎME’s volume conditioner. With:
- Himalayan soap nuts
- Based on an ancient Himalayan tradition, we use organic soap nuts that naturally wash your hair. Soap nuts clean the hair thoroughly, without stripping necessary nutrients from your hair and scalp. They are a natural alternative to aggressive detergents.
- Himalayan green tea & pea peptides
- A combination of green tea antioxidants and pea peptides softens the hair, strengthens the hair roots and creates more volume.
- Beetroot extract
- Beetroot extract conditions the hair, makes it more elastic and protects it against heat.
- Organic and natural. Not tested on animals. No parabens, no (synthetic) perfume, no phenoxyethanol.
- With every product purchased, we donate part of the proceeds to the Little Doctors school project in the Nepalese Himalayas.
- Contents: 290 ML
- Use before: 18 months after opening
More about Cîme
It all started in the Himalayas…… when Walter and Anke (father and daughter) did a trekking in Ladakh, India. This magnificent region and its myriad of high altitude plants delivering powerful and highly efficient plant extracts and oils, inspired them to create a range of skincare products, marrying the local traditional knowledge with modern science.… and it resulted in a certified organic skin care rangeBack home, Anke developed the idea with her friend Isabel. Due to her sensitive skin, Isabel had become an expert in natural and organic beauty products. Having trouble to find natural skincare products that lived up to her standards, she was quickly convinced to develop a line of high quality and certified organic beauty products.Isabel and Anke – at that time both lawyers – decided to switch careers and requested Walter, who has been in the business of organic plant extracts and oils for more than 30 years, to assist them in developing the products. Together they are the proud founders of CÎME.